Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just believe.

I think of times we used to share,
laughing and crying together,
The things we did, the risks we dared,
We thought would last forever.

The world was ours, on top and in-love,
Two people deeply enamored are we,
We planned tomorrows we knew we had,
Painted the future we knew was destiny.

But the tides had changed, the scene anew,
the world just turned awry.
The seasons had passed, has love gone too?
The lovely tale of you and I.

No. Love is still alive.

Life brings us tests to check our strength,
do we believe that love is for always?
If we keep our faith in what we had,
then everything soon would fall into place.

I believe in you, I believe in us,
in the power of love I believe.
Throw away all doubts, in each other let's trust,
Don't give up the fight and just leave.

It'll guide us through, our love, you'll see,
If we hold on to each other real tight.
Soon the trials will be over, it'll just be you and me,
loving more than ever, with all our might.

Worth the fight and worth the wait,
Our love is stronger than we.
Nothing can change what's written by fate,
You and I, my love, are meant to be.

There can be miracles
when you believe.